Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Sitting Boycott

No, I'm not referring to the beginning of the Civil Rights movement, I'm referring to Sophie. That's right, she is voluntarily abstaining from sitting. Uh huh. She has begun rolling over and is getting quite good at that, however, now she refuses to sit. When I try to put her down in a sitting position, she just arches her back and stiffens her legs...and will NOT sit. So her options are laying down or standing up. She has gotten to liking standing (with help of course). That is great, but I can't always be there to stand with her. I have things to do also, like write this blog for example :)

Hopefully there isn't something severely wrong with her. I think she really is just stubborn. Start praying for us now!!! On a brighter note, she does like to stand and here is a video of her doing a little of that. I'm sorry it's sideways. Not blog nor tech savvy am I.

1 comment:

Jessica Brown said...

love the video :)

Don't you wonder what in the world she would have against sitting? What a big girl for standing, however! Way to go Sophie!