Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ready...set...blog!



Ok, I have finally decided to start blogging instead of just being a blog-stalker. Now other people can stalk me :)
Really though, I thought this would be a neat way to share things that are happening in our life with others, for family members & friends to be able to see videos/pics of Sophie, and to read about what she is up to. And what Bill & I are up to as well, of course. Please bare with me as I am not quite blog-savvy yet.

So, what are we up to?
Well, we have been enjoying spring and can't wait for more and more nice weather. It has been fun to take Sophie outside. She loves the swings! We have our condo up for sale, and are hoping to eventually get a house. We are trying to be patient and we know that God obviously has it all worked out, but it is the element of time that we get to deal with on a day to day basis :)

And our little peanut...or should I say our big peanut (though that doesn't sound as cute)... She just had her 9 month check up today! She is measuring in the 90th percentile for everything. She isn't doing as well physically though. She just started rolling over 3 days ago...yep. And she has to really want something really bad in order to actually roll over for it. Otherwise, you can see it on her face, she won't do it and you can tell she is thinking "forget it, I don't want it that bad." The doctor wasn't overly concerned because she is doing most other things, he thinks she is just stubborn. But, we just have to keep an eye on her development and make her work extra hard to reach for things that she wants. This will take some perseverance on my part.

Ok, that is officially my first blog post :)

4 comments:

Lee and Candace said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog now! It will be fun to keep up how things are with you guys and Sophie!

About the prayer play date. I think next week is better for me. Does Friday the 16th work for you?

Jessica Brown said...

YAY nice work! Love the blog. And so glad you're blogging. It is such a fun world. Honestly, there are a lot of Christian bloggers out there and it can be a really encouraging and uplifting world too. Welcome to the party!

I've got you all set up on google reader so I won't miss your posts.

Thanks for letting me know you're on!

Rachael Neal said...

yeah for your new blog!

running shoes said...

Yay!