Sunday, May 17, 2009

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that

Stinker! Sophie thought it was so funny that I was calling her a stinker, she was cracking super hard so I had to take a little video.

Before I forget about them, I wanted to share some funny things that Sophie did last week:

One morning I went to get her out of bed, and her diaper had leaked. So I changed her diaper, left it rolled up on the floor, and moved on to changing her sheets. She noticed the diaper laying there, picked it up and said "yucky." She headed to the bathroom with the diaper and I really thought she was going to throw it way without me having to ask her!!! And then I hear a big splash. Oops, it landed in the toilet rather than the trash. I couldn't help but laugh, and then kindly explained that only toilet paper goes into the toilet.

When we came back from our walk today, Sophie was in the garage pointing to the cars. She pointed to Bill's car and said "daddy car." She pointed to my car and said "Sissy's car." Sissy is what she calls herself. Apparently it is her car, not mine. :)

I was getting her ready for bed one night and yelled downstairs for Bill. Bill came up and nonchalantly Sophie said "hi bill" several times. Funny little girl. She has been chatting up a storm lately and I imagine things will only get funnier with her!

Also, here is the latest belly pic: only 5 days to go!

2 comments:

Lee and Candace said...

Yea, we'll be praying for you!!!

Meghan said...

hahah my favorite is that she says 'hi Bill.'

Good luck on Friday - I can't wait to hear! :)