Friday, May 8, 2009

Hmm...second wind or nesting?

Ok, I wasn't lying in my last post about all of my prego feelings and tiredness. However, this week I have had a terrific week of feeling great and tons of energy! Where did this come from? The super natural strength and grace of God, could be my only answer. We trekked through the zoo on Tuesday, had a big grocery trip on Wednesday, baked amazing chocolate chip cookies, did all of my laundry, washed, folded, and organized the baby's clothes, and stayed up til 11:30pm that night waiting for Bill to get home. Yesterday we had a nice play date with some friends in the morning, did some ironing (I loathe ironing), and today we went to see butterflies at the Krohn Conservatory, had lunch with friends, and I made a little side trip to the Gap. That was big. Praise God for all that he allowed me to do this week, it was such a blessing! Here are a few pics from the conservatory. Sophie wasn't really all that into the butteflies. Maybe next year. Oh, and the pic of the orchid on my header - I took that with my new camera, I was very excited!!


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi-b2P-Bfb7FHTthfJktquJWEHq45JEz16UNc7mJoBK8GVWmK-a7R02C5aFAnKLpHiUxloorDjivlDp1UcJyfcsXBoOQGOTus5CnHEB2Ny50irqb4ej1u0iWnEYSrChKJ2Y7cN16bM-5ns/s1600-h/DSCN0042.jpg">

2 comments:

diana said...

Sophie looks so cute!

I got a second wind like that (one day) a few weeks ago. Suddenly I had the urge to shampoo the carpets and rearrange the living room. Of course my back was KILLING me after pushing furniture around--I wouldn't recommend it--but I was so happy to have a clean and organized house. . . oh, the things that bring me joy these days.

Glad to know you're doing well! Hang in there, we're almost done!!!

Lee and Candace said...

Orchids are my favorite flower. I love your picture! Sophie looks adorable in those photos! I'm so glad you were able to have a great week