Friday, September 3, 2010

More Photos!

A couple of weeks ago we had our family pictures taken.  It was mostly fun, minus Sophie inappropriately throwing a fit during the middle of it, not wanting her picture taken, getting bribed with ice cream and still really did not cooperate.  Although we were NOT laughing while she was being completely defiant, it will be a good story to tell her when she's older and the pictures of her crying are priceless.  Here are some of our favorites.  Oh and all of these are courtesy of Kate L Photography -  I highly recommend her for anyone in the San Antonio area - she is awesome!










3 comments:

Janelle S said...

You all look GREAT! I sympathize with you in your last blog regarding food, but I have to say, you look amazing. (I'm just glad we have lots of clothing options to hide our trouble areas!)

crystal said...

Beautiful fam and I love the beautiful setting of San Antonio - great keepsakes of your year!

Lee and Candace said...

ADORABLE pictures! I agree with Crystal, great memories!