Tuesday, November 24, 2009

they grow so fast

Claire had her 6 month check up today. Oh how time flies. I remember when Sophie was a baby, I couldn't wait to get to the "next" stage. With Claire, I've been reminding myself to slow down and enjoy each stage. But it seems to be going by so fast! She has 2 teeth, she's eating solids, pretty soon she'll be walking off to school. Maybe I have become sappier...but I just don't want her to grow up too fast. So I am going to relish this sweet baby time! I want all of the coos, oohs, and cuddles I can get because before I know it she will be motoring around - not wanting anything to do with being held. Is anyone else crying? Ok, it might just be me :)

This little lady is a peanut. She only weighs 15lbs - at 6 months Sophie was 17lbs! And she continues to be short, only 24.75". The one thing she has been is consistent. Such a sweetie!

1 comment:

Kentucky Kate said...

Hi Paulina, I love your top picture. I just bought the same jammies for all three girls at Sams to wear at Christmas too! Great minds, and all that :)