Monday, November 9, 2009

Name that song

Sophie loves to sing songs. Thankfully I can make out most of them because I already know them. However, she comes home from church on Sundays singing this particular song that I just cannot figure out.

And it sounds like "Jesus or bust" or "Jesus a bus" or what I think makes the most sense "Jesus is best"....but I don't know really what it is and it is driving me nuts! Any thoughts on what this song could be? For those from Grace, she is usually in the first service. If I can't figure it out before the week is over, I'll have to catch the workers in her room next Sunday and ask them what they are singing!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Which room is she in? In Jack's room he told me he was singing "Jesus loves the little children" and the "B-I-B-L-E". I wonder if any of those would sound similar. I love hearing him sing the little children song. It's funny to hear all the different colored children he comes up with!

Paulina said...

probably the same room as jack - 2 year olds?

Amy said...

yep, same one.

Lee and Candace said...

I've been racking my brain at what this could be...I just can't figure it out though...sorry