Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

We've had a lovely low key day. It started with pancakes (and no they weren't heart shaped) but we did have a couple ingredient combinations which is always a treat! My favorite being blueberry, and Bill's being banana-chocolate chip-coconut. Sophie, thankfully, will eat either one...as long as there is plenty of maple syrup for dipping.

After breakfast I headed to the Aveda salon for a haircut, and then grabbed some coffee and pastries to eat later in the day from Servatti. It wouldn't be Valentine's day without some sweet treats!!! Then I went to the grocery store. This normally would not be an exciting thing to mention, however here are a few reasons as to why it's worth sharing: 1) I was by myself 2) It was a quick trip 3) I got a box of graham crackers, a block of mozzarella cheese, and a can of mixed nuts for FREE, and multi-grain cheerios for 92 cents! The free items I must thank Crystal for - the deal queen herself let me in on this little deal (which is over now, sorry!)



Here are a few pics from our day:

Sophie enjoying her sweet treat for the day


Need I say more?


Relaxing after dinner

3 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

someone is going to turn you in for that picture of sophie boozing it up! although, it certainly wouldn't be me!

crystal said...

Are Bill's legs relaxing on the new ottoman? I need pics;-)

krissy said...

I thought Sophie looked a little tipsy in nursery this morning!!

(okay, I didn't actually see her. I just thought that was funny.)

My dad used to give us a drink of beer if we thought we were sick. Like magic, we were better!!