Monday, August 11, 2008

Gloriousness

I'm not sure that that's a word, but that is the only way I can describe this morning. I felt that it was my responsibility to blog about this morning since I had griped a while back about Sophie waking up at the crack of dawn. Not today! Actually the past few days, she has woken up a little later than usual, and each day a little later than the previous. We did have a busy fun filled weekend so Sophie ended up going to bed later at night, and was probably more tired than usual. Last night, she fell asleep around 8:30...and guess what time she woke up this morning??? 7:50 my friends. This is why gloriousness describes it so well. This has NEVER, I repeat, NEVER happened to us before. All I can say is that I hope it continues...

4 comments:

Cathryn said...

Yippee Sophie! Being good to your mama.

diana said...

Congratulations... Isn't a full night's sleep so invaluable? Marley is actually sleeping through the night with only one 4:30 waking now! Who knew a little REM could make life so much better? :)

crystal said...

Sophie - you must talk with Colin about this and show him how it can be done!!

Lee and Candace said...

That's Awesome!!! Hey, did you ever get rid of the paci? We want to start working on it with Isabel, but...well...I'm scared:) Mainly I don't want to have to go through the torture for several days.