Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun Days

I noticed I hadn't written in a while, which is not good for a new blogger. I wouldn't want to fall off of the blogging train! We've had a great last couple of weeks here. Lots of enjoyable weather, taste of Cincinnati, dinners with awesome friends, birthdays and birthday parties, a trip to the zoo (our first in Cincy), and plenty of laughs and smiles from Sophie. Not to mention sleeping in from Sophie as well! The last 2 days she has slept past 7am which is big news around here!

This week we are taking off to Michigan to celebrate my brother David's high school graduation. Sophie and I will be driving by ourselves to Michigan tomorrow and Bill will meet us there on Friday. Hopefully the trip will go well!

here are some pics & video from the last couple of weeks!



1 comment:

Janelle S said...

Yea for sleeping past 7:00!
I prayed for you this morning. i hope the trip is a smooth one.