Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter & Raindrops

I know it was over a week ago, but I didn't want to forget the nice Easter we had!  And since I don't blog often enough, I have to couple posts together :)

Amidst all the rain, we enjoyed quality time with Bill's parents who flew in to see us.  As I mentioned there was a lot of rain, and accompanying  the countless raindrops was a lot of chocolate.  Man, we ate a lot of chocolate.  Overall, it was a nicely paced weekend - we really enjoyed it all.



Why can't we get 1 picture where everyone is looking in the same direction??



And speaking of raindrops, Claire is currently obsessed with the song "if all the raindrops." And along with the song obsession, she likes to carry this little umbrella around, and when she is watching the raindrops video (it's a terribly made silly songs video) she puts the umbrella over her head.  Isn't it a funny coincidence that she loves this song while we are enjoying so. much. rain?
Looking at the rain filled river from Eden Park

She calls her umbrella "my wain-dops"

No comments: