Thursday, October 22, 2009

5 Months Old


Little Claire Bear is 5 months old today! Her latest activities include rolling over, blowing raspberries, playing in the exersaucer, wearing cloth diapers, paci talk (seen below in the video), and continuing to sleep well. I finally understand when people use the phrase "sleeping like a baby." Now it makes sense! It didn't so much with Sophie, still doesn't! :) One thing Claire isn't doing well is eating baby cereal. Since she is down to 4 feedings most days, I thought she might need that extra fill me up food. However, I don't think she is quite there yet. The faces she makes when I try to feed her, you'd think I was giving her anchovies or something! The last time I tried to give her cereal, she gagged so hard she actually threw up a little. Yuck.

Her big sister has also gotten a kick out of the exersaucer. To think, all this time it was just sitting in the basement it could have been entertaining a 2 year old!

2 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Annelise loves the exersaucer too! :)

diana said...

Time flies. 5 months. . . Unbelievable.