Monday, July 20, 2009

Playing Catchup

It's been a while, so this will be the super bring you up to speed blog.

First, our finished patio: It's lovely, we are really enjoying spending evenings sitting out on the patio.


Next, the little one:
Claire is doing well. She has been sleeping about 5-6 hours on average at night, and then she does another stretch of 4-5 hours. I am hoping that this will translate into a child who likes to sleep, and sleep in for that matter! She had her 2 month check - up last week, and although a little shy of 2 months she weighed 11 lbs putting her at about the 60th percentile. But she is a little shorty - only 21" putting her in the 25th percentile. (I find this kind of funny, giving stats on my baby). She is sweet and content most of the time, and it seems like her fussy evenings are dwindling down...woo-hoo!


And what would this blog be without a Sophie video? Lately she has been a little mommy imitator. When I clean, she wants to clean. When I am feeding and changing Claire, she does the same thing to her baby dolls -- though apparently she has chosen to bottle feed :) at least for now. And my favorite: shopping. She's picked up a thing or two. One day she found a baby gap bag and decided to put it on her arm and take her stroller for a walk. When I asked her what she was doing she told me she was shopping. And it's not on this video, but a little later in the day, she also added talking on a cell phone while shopping. Where could she have gotten all of that from???

No comments: