Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged

1. What is your husband's name? William Rocco Logozzo
2. Who eats more? Usually he does...but I have my moments!
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Bill, and it was the most beautiful moment. He first told me all of the qualities he loved about me and then finished it with: "and I think I love you"
4. Who is taller? Bill
5. Who is smarter? Most definitely Bill, he has a near genius IQ :)
6. Who is more sensitive? That would be me for sure
7. Who does the laundry? I do most of the time, but Bill will typically get the clothes out of the dryer for me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, because again it is farther from the door (which these days defeats the purpose because Sophie's room is the first room upstairs so if anyone came in they would probably go there first)
9. Who pays the bills? Bill, he's much more fiscally conscious
10. Who cooks more? I do, but he can hold his own in the kitchen very well
11. Who is more stubborn? Hmm...I'd say we're both equal
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Bill
13. Who has more siblings? We both have one younger sibling
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Bill, and like Rachael I push my limits sometimes
15. What do you like to do together? Talk, walk, play scrabble, eat, hang out with friends, play with Sophie
16. Who eats more sweets? Oh me
17. Guilty Pleasures? Mr. Discipline doesn't have any, as for me: typically anything sweet
18. How did you meet? In high school, but more specifically on Physics Day at Cedar Point (how romantic)
19. Who asked whom out first? I guess Bill did, but I was a bit pushy to making sure that it happened.
20. Who kissed who first? I think it was kind of both of us.
21. Who proposed? Bill did - outside of an airport at night - it was meant to be very top gun-esque.
22. His best features and qualities? He is funny, kind, seeks with all of his heart to live for God, loves his family - I couldn't ask for a better man in my life!

I tag Crystal, Cathryn & Diana

4 comments:

crystal said...

Are you sure it wasn't Chemistry Day at Cedarpoint? Get it?? Ha, ha - I crack myself up!:-)

Jessica Brown said...

nope, not Cincy. actually, the offer is in columbus ohio. we may have to lay our wolverine pride aside! i've heard it is a really nice place to live, and not all that far from you guys!

diana said...

How sweet! You two are such a great couple. This post will be so much fun for Sophie to read someday.

So now I'm "it" eh? How fun... I'll get right on it!

Cathryn said...

Well, thats one way to guilt me into blogging. :)